January 2, 2008

2007 went out with a bang Part 1 of 4: Jersey

2007 was one of the best years in recent memory. I graduated college which is cool. I spent all summer playing golf which is also cool.

The last four days of 2007 could probably only have been better if I had won the lottery during a threesome with 2 gorgeous women while watching a midget (little person?) juggle chainsaws and swallow fire.

Friday I went down to the dirty dirty Jerz-ee to chill with Karl. After playing Klondike on my iPod while waiting for him in a parking lot at the Metropark, we headed to his house where we were fed nothing but meat scraps and Lea & Perrins Worchestshire sauce (and what a sauce!). I sat around and drank Magic Hat while Karl played with his new iBook which his father, and eventually I, kept calling gay.

Then it was off to Belmar to hit the bars. First stop was The Boathouse, which I kept calling The Rusty Scupper. During our one and only beer I noticed two of the nastiest 50 year olds I've seen in my life publicly displaying way to much affection. Her hand, his cock, 'nuff said. Then we went to 507. Lot of talent here and a few Guidos (or Blowouts as Pic was calling them). Got drunk. Got some chicks number through the following conversation:

ME: So I'll call you when I'm gonna come up to Hoboken and we'll all hang out right?
HER: Yeah, Karl should have my number.
ME: Karl, Do you have her number?
KARL: No.
ME: Well why don't you give me your number and then I'll give it to Karl?

I don't really remember much else except that I got sufficiently wasted and really enjoyed the chicken salad hoagie I got at Wawa, so much that I got another one before I left for CT on Tuesday.

0 comments: