January 16, 2008

Charlie Ahearn: Good God

Jeff had this video called Charlie Ahearn's Artist Portrait Videos that he supposedly got from his editor, although I would definitely believe it if he said he had gotten from a homeless man in a parking lot in Hartford on a Friday night looking for spare change to buy crack. This was easily one of the most bizarre and twisted things I have ever seen in my life.

I don't know what kind of awful things happened to my brain while I watched this piece-of-horse-dung video.

I guess the DVD was a collection of videos, possibly 5 (but I could only bear to watch one and a half), made by some guy named Charlie Ahearn, although I would believe his name was Charlie Payne. It's hard to explain just what happened in these videos. Well, really nothing happened. It was mostly fucked up images laid over one another. Occasionally it seemed like four or five or more images were stacked on top of one another and never seemed to unite in any sort of harmonic way.

This woman, I think her name was Kiki was constantly talking about some striaght bull crap, diarrhea-of-the-mouth-style. At one point she was reading a book, but it was like listening to a 9 year old reading Kant.

The most hilarious thing in this otherwise worthless video was a sculpture made by this Kiki person. A naked man on all fours with a 10 foot long poopie coming out of his ass. HAHAHAHA!!!!

The whole time we were watching, I was cracking up.

I couldn't help but wonder who this Charlie Ahearn character is and why he decided to make such terrible things. Now, I'm sure there is at least one person out there, probably a bunch, who think his shit is great, but seriously dude, what the hell were you thinking?

If you happen to read this, please explain this video to me and also give me a list of drugs you have done in your life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a twisted video man...


-Zach