February 10, 2008

I finally got to ski

I went skiing with Matt yesterday at Ski Sundown in New Hartford. I've wanted to go skiing since last winter, and it was the first time I've been since I snowboarded on a ski trip in 8th grade.

I am incredibly, but not surprisingly, sore today.

Skiing was so much fun. I actually wasn't too bad and for the most part felt really in control. I spent a good amount of time on the bunny slopes and after I did that a few times without falling, I went up to the summit for a litter green circle action. The trail was mostly flat until the end when it got really steep. I tried that steep part 5 times over the course of the day and sadly never made it down without falling at least twice.

I'm excited to go again. If anyone wants to go, let me know and we'll hook it up.

In unrelated news, when I got home I ordered Chinese for dinner and paid the delivery man from Momo-Taro with $4 in change. HAHA.

Type rest of the post here

1 comments:

top said...

Thanks for sharing your experience!!!
Italy is a place for cheaper way to ski, also benefits from a varied range of resorts, like the tiny Alba resort, as well as some larger, more generous areas to ski. It is well-known for passion and a depth of culture, Italy is the perfect spot to take a skiing break in Europe, and the weather is also too good.