February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

Today's been a crazy day. I've never felt so down at work. Since I woke up this morning, it's been like a huge weight has been pressing down on me. I've had no energy all day and I've felt extremely pessimistic. The weight's name is Watson Inc. I've never felt so much anxiety about this job, and wanted to be here so little. I'm sick of this place. What a massive drain this job has been on me today. I've wanted to leave since around 10 am (at that point I'd only been here for an hour and a half) and the hours have dragged on since then. I can't believe it's only 3:30.

A couple things have happened this week and last week that are making yearn for grad school so much. Last week I spent the majority of the week using a make-believe test to determine a certain something of a certain something. Monday, half my work had been erased from my computer and then other half was done (supposedly) incorrectly. Now when i say incorrectly I mean to my boss's liking. What a stickler for details!

I hate this job. If I didn't need the money I don't know what I'd do. I'm just tired of spending all day being miserable about being here. It's not healthy, and it certainly doesn't help me get through the day. I can't wait until April 15th (give or take a few days). My contract at this God forsaken place will be up and I'll know which school I'm going to.

Anyone got any jobs you can give me?

2 comments:

Doug Luna said...

Deliver pizzas son.

Olivia March said...

Tutor Chem! Or...anything...you're smart! You could make more money tutoring science than you do now, i betcha.