July 30, 2008

1 month anniversary

Wow I can't believe it;s been over a month since I've posted on here. A lot has happened btu I won't talk about it. Just a few points that I would like to reflect on because they are currently residing in my short-term memory.

1. My favorite current song is without question A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger by Of Montreal, from the album Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? I have the urge to listen to it something like 5 times a day and every time I do, I end up with an ear-to-ear smile. My second favorite song right now is from the same album: Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse. It has the same effect on me. My third favorite song, currently, is Paper Planes by M.I.A. from the album Kala. It took me nearly a year to warm up to this album but now I'm all about it. The song is also featured in the Pineapple Express previews. I can't wait to see it.

2. Random people have been leaving comments on my No Country For Old Men post from about 4 months ago. It's kinda weird.

3. Don't remember what 3 was supposed to be so instead I'll write a few totally unrelated sentences. This weekend I'm moving across the street. I'm flying in to Baltimore on August 15th, and heading to Outer Banks with Jay Berk and girlfriend on the 16th. This Saturday is "Chem Crawl" and all day drinking event involving 10 bars and roughly 12 hours of drinking. Red Sox fans better start getting scared about their playoff chances.

Peace.

1 comments:

luckyhole said...

2. That's awesome

3. Two weeks