September 3, 2008

Movies I need to see

1. The Dark Knight. I don't deserve to live without seeing this movie, although I never saw Batman Begins. Something about the Joker being in this one though. I was really close to seeing it on Opening Night but the theater was sold out 2 hours before the show I wanted to go to.

2. Pineapple Express. Got to. I love Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow (did he even produce on this movie)

3. Vickie Christina Barcelona. Looks hot plus in the past year Woody Allen has surged to my top 5 filmmakers of all time. Also how can you not want to see Javier Bardem playing the exact opposite role of the one he's known for?

4. Burn After Reading. Coen Brothers. Clooney. Pitt. Malkovich (Fucking Malkovich!) Tilda Swinton. Frances McDormand. 'Nuff said.

I'm also intrigued by the DeNiro/ Pacino flick coming out (the name escapes me), as well as the Ridley Scott-directed, Leo/ Russel Crowe pic. They look good. Don't you just love Oscar season?

1 comments:

illmas said...

First off watch Batman Begins... Then Dark Knight, OK?

Secondly watch pineapple express it was a perfect movie, for it's kind. I cried laughing.

"Let me tell you a story -close your eyes.
There were five of them.
The Indian,
The Ex-Slave,
An explosives expert,
Charles Darwin
and the masked bandit...
They had one common enemy-
Governor Odius."

http://thefallthemovie.com/